Info

 

ABOUT ME

 

For me, the most important part of photography is to make you feel something when you look through your wedding photographs. The initial ‘wow’ factor is great, and is something I work really hard on creating for every client.  Sometimes though, some of the best images are “growers” – the pictures that come to mean more and more to you in years to come, and I have these shots in mind too when I’m shooting.

I love weddings, and you’ll always find me with a smile on my face when I’m working. Mixing that along with a strong desire to document real life through photography, is why wedding photography has become my passion. The ability to provide people with a collection of amazing memories is a great gift, and I love being able to hand over a completed collection of images that encompass a truly momentous time in your life.

 

WEDDING PACKAGES

 

THE WEDDING COLLECTION

All my wedding packages include:

  • Full coverage of your wedding day.
  • All images individually edited and enhanced.
  • A USB for you to keep, containing all your edited images.
  • A password protected online gallery for you to share with family and friends.

Click here to receive the 2017/2018 pricing guide

Optional extras also available:
Wedding albums, Pre-wedding shoot, guestbooks, prints and custom-made canvases or frames.

IF YOU LOVE WHAT YOU SEE

If you’ve come this far on my website, and love my style of photography and would like me to document your wedding day, please get in touch via my contact form, or by email snap@georgedickson.co.uk, so I can send you my pricing guide, I’d love to be a part of your wedding.

I usually reply within 24hours to all inquiries, please check your junk/spam folder (especially Hotmail users) as some of my replies end up there.

Below are some Frequently Asked Questions I get asked a lot along with some more information.

To find out what people say about me and how I work, please view my testimonials.


 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

 

How do we book?
Please get in touch via my contact form or on the phone. I would love to get to know you better, with a phone call beforehand if possible, that would be great. All bookings are only finalised, with a 20% non-refundable deposit, along with a signed contract.

 

How do you work?
My style is unobtrusive, I work as hard as I can trying to document your wedding discreetly. I won’t stop any ceremonies, or tell people what to do, I just create a story to reflect your amazing wedding day.

 

How long after the wedding until we receive our photographs?
8-10 weeks after your wedding date, but I endeavour to get the online gallery to you within 6 weeks.

 

How do we pay the final balance of your fee?
After the initial 20% deposit has been made, the remaining 80% is broken down into 3 consecutive payments with the last payment being a week before your wedding.

 

How many photographs do we receive?
I typically deliver between 700 – 900+ images from your wedding day. I edit every single image from your wedding day and make sure that you receive only the highest quality of images.

 

Will all my photos be edited and retouched?
All of the images are print ready, they are edited for contrast, sharpness and colour tones. All images that go to print in your album, canvas prints or any other print order are further edited for blemishes.

How many photographers will there be on my wedding day?
All my packages include only myself as the main photographer, a 2nd photographer can be requested at an additional charge. All my 2nd photographers are professionals and shoot weddings on their own too.

 

Do you print wedding albums?
Of course, you can select my album collection which includes a beautiful wedding album, or many people decide to get one after their wedding day too.

 

Do you back up the photos?
My cameras allow me to shoot to multiple cards at the same time and once I get home I back up the files onto two hard drives, one on-site and one off-site. Once your images have been edited, they are backed up onto another hard drive, and on to my online cloud storage.

 

Can we print photo’s or create our own albums from our USB?
Please do! They are after all your wedding photo’s, the only limitation I place is that they cannot be sold for commercial purposes, as I hold the copyright. All your images on the USB are hi-resolution without watermarks.

 

How long on the wedding day do you stay for?
I love telling your wedding story, most of the time I start around 7.30am and finish way into the night while you guys are partying away.

 

Are you insured??
Yes, I have professional indemnity and public liability insurance.